Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Extra Ebisu 6 Hour - Dan's Perspective.


Dear All
Wonderful guys you all , So happy to race with you all if my driving style suitable for our team &,If I have seat always I'm there.


Anyway first time I had FF Honda on circuit all the times have been with Roadster & Imprezas,Evos.


In Ebisu uphill,felt little lack of power even though 2.2 VTEC, I think prelude is little heavy compare with some same class machines. we can do some weight reduction(Lightining) on expert honda instructions.


Again So sorry about under str. & front Left tyre wear toomuch as first Driver so discomport will do some good alignment & shocks works-So sorry not a technical guy but just love cars,speedy driving even My Roadester I have pit crew two Japanese for even practice days in Tsukuba.So much lack of Tech. expertise on cars-sorry.


Thanks Miguel your Managment & Technical advice for all of us



Thanks Sumisan for very tired organize works, all paper works with Good Gyjins



Thanks Tom,Rod,James & Mike for Be a wonderful guys to me & my car crazy Son you all so kind super gyjins in Japan.


Finaly Thanks Tom, Invited me to such a great times with Great bunch looking forward to see you all in very near future.

Kind Regards,

Dhammika Silva (dan)
 
p.s- all the photos sent by my Nikon D70- My son's camera has lot send later
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Support the team...