Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Ebisu 6Hr- Hiroshi's Perspective











Our other guest driver Hiroshi (above) sent me a message earlier today, with his thoughts.

"A big thank you to the Team Gaijin Racing team for inviting me to drive in this event. As it was my first real car race, I didn't know what to expect, but my teammates (and new friends) welcomed me and gave me suggestions and advice, which was nice to have. The Prelude is certainly a much different driving experience than my 993, but in other ways, they are the same. Obviously, the Prelude has more understeering, but both cars require smooth driver input to get the most out of the car.

I have been told that the guys are working on improving the car's suspension and tractive abilities, which should really make for a fast car. Although I have other commitments so I can't make the next race, I am hoping the guys will be kind enought to invite me back to race with them next year - I certainly would love another go at the wheel!

Thanks guys -

Hiroshi"

Hiroshi also arrived with his own very attractive photographer friend who took many pictures for us, including the following:















The car in action, Miguel driving (click on this photo for a great wallpaper):
Some in the pit action:

Alex doing some calculating.


Juan making sure the car has enough gas! (while the others were, ehem, discussing strategy I'm sure...)


Tom letting some air out.


Having a meeting.


Hiroshi and Sumi-san, ready to refuel!!


The Safety Car - the view from the front (at the race start)


Half the team... I think we were watching Tom drive...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Support the team...