Sunday, July 12, 2009

Installing Parts, Part 2

I wasn't able to join the boys on Sunday to help out, but of course they got along fine without me.

Today, they were able to temporarily mount the oil cooler:
Photobucket

Since I wasn't there to observe, I have no idea what Alex and Miguel are doing here (thanks to JP for the photos).
Photobucket

Looks like Alex is cutting the hose for the oil cooler?
Photobucket

In addition, they installed the oil temp and pressure gauges, and fixed a problem with the seat rail (too stiff, would not move). They also remounted one of the fans they took off yesterday so the Prelude will continue to have air conditioning!!

Work will be continued on Thursday (Alex and JP taking days off!) - to finish installing the oil cooler, and maybe replace the brake pads (thanks Simon!) and rotors.

This upcoming Sunday, I will join them to do the brakes if they haven't done so already, install new driveshafts (if they have arrived on time) at the same time, the water temp gauge I ordered, AND if I have some time, replace the lights with HIDs. (am thinking about having the headlights HID, and the foglights 4200K high capacity bulbs - have heard the wiring harness is pathetic). Meanwhile, I need to order some more parts...

1 comment:

Support the team...