Saturday, August 8, 2009

Finishing Touches

I stumbled across printable stick on chrome in the label section of Yodobashi camera the other day. I hadn't cut the Honda emblem yet, and I thought this stuff would be perfect.

Not wanting to waste a whole sheet to print just one badge, I thought... Hmmm how about If I reverse the chrome black theme with transparent red for some nice chrome and red chrome TG-Racing emblems for the dash/steering wheel or whatever.

I must say they all came out much better than expected. My blurry low light pics do not do them justice. they shine and shimmer like chrome should. The red has a nice shine also. Almost like a taillight glow.

I am very impressed with them. A totally cool finishing touch to the car.

Russ.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Support the team...